Happy Weekend BB&W crew! Well it’s a happy weekend for me. Honestly, all weekends are happy for me. I love having them after working close to 50 hours a week with the cutest children ever, adjusting a different climate and battling “childhood” illnesses all at the same time.
South Korea has been a laugh a minute and a few tears in between, but I am happy that I came, just to say I did it and at the end of it, I will be happy to leave to embark on another journey.
With that being said, this will be my last post for a while for you ladies. I have enjoyed sharing my fashion and beauty expertise with you all, but alas, I am trying to get my empire up and running and I don’t have much time during the week to dedicate to two things. I will stop every once in a while and if you have added me to Facebook, please feel free to send me any questions that you may have about traveling, makeup or fashion.
So, with this last poignant post, I am bringing a list of wonderful goodies that a girl may wish to have this cold and dry winter. I mean who says you can’t look in the middle of snow? Just call me a snow bunny.. heyyy!!
Here are my Top 10 Must Haves of F/W 2012-13
1. Korres Lip Butter is a great way to chase away those winter cracks in your lips. Smooth your lips with a shea butter infused product free from parabens, synthetic fragrances, sulfates and a whole of harmfuls ingredients. Did I mention it’s tinted? You know a quick to add some color to your lips without all the fuss of applying lip gloss and lipstick?
2. Chapped Hands by CO Bigelow, is a great way to keep your hands moisturized during the season. This is specially formulated to heal cracked skin.
3. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser is a great way to clean your face and great skin starts with a great skin care regiment. Soy is not good to ingest–it’s high in estrogen–but it’s fantastic for the skin because it is rich in amino acids which is fantastic for cell turnover. It also has soy proteins promote moisture retention, elasticity, and firmness. The rosewater balances and tones the skin and cucumber extract calms the skin.
4. Cleopatra in New York Nail Varnish is a festive way to get the season started. Its gold flecks and khaki tones are great for all skin tones
5. Make Up Forever Navy Blue Eyeliner is a great way to go smoky with a twist. Why choose black when navy blue makes your brown eyes pop. It goes with everything.
6. Strumpet Lip Tar is a great way to go red without actually going red. Its fuchsia which is great for all skin tones especially yellow. It’s bright but not overwhelming and perfect for those anti-colorist.
7. Wild Thing Lipstick, Iman is a bourdeaux lip stain that is great to tap into your dark side and celebrate the most popular color of the fall season, Oxblood. This color is great for those again who want to try color but is afraid to. This is the best way to do it. Bourdeaux is sexy and moody and it looks like wine stained lips and there is nothing sexier than red wine.
8. Etrusque Eyeshadow, gold eyeshadow is hot hot hot this season and we all know gold looks amazing on brown skin.
9. Faux Lashes, oh yeah, the 60s are back and eyelashes is another way to put on your best face, literally. Extend those lashes and bat them at unsuspecting passerby’s and see how the men eat out the palm of your hands.
10. Scandal Eyes Mascara, so maybe you don’t want to take the time apply some lashes, well, here’s your deliverer. Scandal Eyes Mascara give you lift, length and fullness. It’s like faux lashes in a bottle.
This list is perfect, but make sure to tweak it for your own personal needs and until next time, toodles!
Keep up with Shulamit’s goings and comings on Lattes and Lipstick