For those clueless about dating and flirting:
Flirting Tips for Dating
When you’re on a date, flirting is a delightful way to make your date â€” and you, for that matter â€” feel irresistible and tingly all over. The point of flirting with your date is interest; that’s why it’s so alluring. Here are some flirting do’s and don’ts:
- Use your whole body. Lean forward, make eye contact, smile, bend your knees a bit, and relax your hands and arms. Make very, very sure your breath is very, very sweet: no onions, garlic, coffee, or ciggy in the recent past.
- Make eye contact. Looking someone in the eyes is very alluring. And it makes your date feel like he or she has your undivided attention, which is as it should be.
- Smile, don’t smirk. Smile openly and sincerely â€” it’s irresistible.
- Pay attention. No looking like you’re trying to remember if you fed the cat.
- Lighten up; don’t bulldoze. Telling your date she or he is incredibly hot isn’t flirting; it’s steering your dating experience directly into a mountain.
- Focus on your partner, not yourself. Make your date feel as though every word is a pearl of wisdom.
- Enjoy yourself. Fun is the flirter’s playground. And once you’re having fun, it’s easy to get others to play.
courtesy of “Dating for Dummies”