How to Be a Pro at Eyeliner!
Whether you want to create a basic wing eye or dramatize it the heavens with eyeliner, here are 10 useful tips that will make doing it very easy and versatile! I also give you some hacks if you are pinched for time or if you have a little more time on your hands! These tips are perfect for beginners and experts alike!
You’ll become a pro in no time!
- Don’t squint when doing liner instead hold a mirror downward and look into it
- Use a dampened liner brush to intensify powder products
- Use a concealer and a precision brush to clean up any mistakes
- Or use lip gloss to clean it up!
- If your winged liner isn’t perfect smudge it subtly for a soft cat eye effect
- Once you get the perfect cat eye, use translucent powder to reduce smudge to crease
- Make eyeshadow more pigmented with a jumbo white pencil across the lid
- Line your eyes first with a pencil liner and then go in with a liquid liner this will help in make a nice cat eye
- Use a white or nude eyeliner to highlight the brow bone
- Make your own gel eyeliner by using a lighter and holding it for a few seconds
- Fix smudges with a nude color or flesh color eyeliner
- To prevent an eyeliner from crumbling, freeze it for a 10 minutes before applying
- Use a spoon to create the perfect cat eye
- If you have monolids create the perfect line by drawing a thick arch and then wing it out
- Set eyeliner from running with black eyeshadow
Have you tried any of these tricks? Do you consider yourself to be a wiz at the cat eye!
Follow Jasmine (aka Color U Bold on her blog here, on Twitter here, and Instagram here.